Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friendship

Its a wonder how people can change so much~It almost feels like they are drifting away further and further as days go by.

There is this friend of mine. She's a nice girl, quirky and fun but her attitude I cannot stand. Its just to complicating to list them out but I'll tell you that she has no consideration and respect for her friends at all. Coming and going, always doing as she wish without a thought on how others feel.

I'm not so sure that she'll still be my friend once I actually gave her a piece of my mind but its because I'm her friend I'm going to tell her.

P:s:// If you're reading this, I hope you get the hint. Seriously. Because you are really annoying alot of people.

1 comment:

nekokirai101 said...

Haha, I so understand. So when will we tell?
BTW, Nice post...