Friday, October 26, 2012

Now and Then

Recently I went through older posts and I can't believe that I've written them. It felt strange...I felt the old me was more...me.

I'm currently in my 5th semester and I feel that time passed too soon. Again I went for the 2012 MotoGP but this time as a Kitchen Crew...my birthday...everything went by in a flash.

I feel that somehow if I don't record these moments I will lose them to time. After all  there is only so much our brain can remember.

Compared to before, since high school I've stopped dancing, writing, photography, anime...

I guess I changed~in more ways then one. I can;t say if its for the better or worse but I'll love myself and embrace it.

Lets hope my next post here would be more regular~ =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

Change will always happen. It's just how you deal with them.

And when it comes to change within yourself, it's your choice. You can choose what to keep and what to toss.

As for me, I write even more now and I still watch good anime series. Right now, this is what I want and I like it this way.