Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Back to Reality

Seoul was absolutely amazing :D It felt unreal now that I'm back but It was definitely an experience to remember. I realised was that choosing your travel partner is very important. A heads up to future travel mates, I am the type to burn myself out during a holiday. I came to experience the locality. I'm not paying a bomb to sleep in. But for all its worth, I'm glad that I went with a close friend ^^ We didn't really match well habit wise but well enough to make considerations for each other.

This is just a quickie since I'm busy. There is just so much to tell that I can't possibly blog about in a single post. One of my highlights was shopping - clothes, shoes, cosmetics, accessories and even their local supermarket~!! I thought I went trigger happy but after unpacking I realised I hadn't bought that much. Actually I did since I returned home with 24.3kg (which is amazing since I can't even carry my own bag). Once home I felt I should have bought more stuff. But then again its not physically possible for me...You can't imagine how it was like trying to get to the airport.

I'm especially crazy CRAZY about skincare and lip cosmetics. I had always had a weak spot for lipsticks and glosses since I could never have enough of them. This is especially if I see a pretty colour or a colour that I don't have yet. I have tons lying around and I have recently bought three new colours to add to my collection. Of course I justify my purchases by convincing myself that I use more lip products since I really do favour them. 

I get more eccentric since I feel like I'm thrown into a whirlwind of hustle and bustle. Right now, I'm in the midst of college entrance. There is so little time as classes begin this Monday but I can't get any of the paperwork completed without an offer letter. What's most important is the dateline for the ptptn and my offer letter is still 'under consideration' due to me being a credit transfer student.

I've called them a few times and I was told that I have been accepted for my 4th choice (BA Hospitality Management) but the delay is due to them needing to work out my exemptions. For all this delays, I'd better be able to skip all practical since they have made me miss my orientation. I hope I didn't miss too much. I'm really excited to begin classes. 

No comments: