Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day of Enjoyment Food and Memories

Holidays have started a while ago and every day's agenda is shopping, shopping and shopping!! Especially with my afs trip right aroubd the corner.

Anyway back to the topic - the class party. The last party I had that was properly done was actually in Form 1. So to me this year's class party actually means alot...besides the fact that we get to eat!!!

Our party was sort of a potluck style party. Be enchanted by the food. Can you believe it, we have 16 bottles of drinks XD



After waiting like hell... Can't you see all the puppy dog eyes screaming "WE'RE HUNGRY!!"


At some point in all the fun and joy, exam results came back. I did unexpectedly well...I think, for English, Economy, Science and Accounts. I passed Moral, and several other subjects. (And which I later learned that History and BM is a bare pass) Oh and I did excellent in Arts. Which was good as my mom said that if I cannot get good grades for art after attending Art Classes for 5 years I might as well quit. ^^

So while a friend here is clicking away with my camera, several interesting shots came up.

Exhibit A. The subject here has graced us with her wide variety of facial expressions




After stuffing ourselves its camwhore time!!!




And you now what...I'll surely treasure this moment XD

No comments: