Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time Goes By

UPDATE: [Its confirmed. I've failed my add maths test. On the bright side I did improve a little =D This is a fact that I'm not telling my mother lest she ban me from the computer...again. Oh and I've watched Search 2012 and its a damn good movie I tell you. I'll blog about it soon!!]

Oh gawd~~I really havn't been blogging alot nowadays and even more so when school holiday starts. Its not that I don't want to blog but I'm kinda busy recently with year-end exams, shopping etc.

I couldn't even go to the movies, b'day party, Da Vinci exibition...
Waaaa I wanna watch New Moon and Search 2012~!!! This year is certainly overlaoded with events and activities...

Talking about exams~~ I really hope I don't fail anything important like say...Add Maths?? (I failed my last two exams) I really did my best and this time I hope my best is enough. English is the one subject that never worries me...except now. I feel like I wrote crap in my essay now that I think about it. *worries* I had a bad stomachache during exam and didn't really think. Sometimes I can feel my English teacher glaring at my back. My guess is that she has read my terrible essay. I hope my paper 2 will cover up for it and hipefully give me an 'A'

The year is almost over with my exams ending in two days time and Class party next Monday. A year has really passed by and next year I'm...*gulp* dead. I can't believe it, our many years of schooling are coming to an end. Now I'd better remember to bring my camera to the party....

No comments: