Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BRATs Ipoh~~

BRATs ended not so long ago *sigh* And I miss it alot. It was really fun...the senior brats, our facilitators and not to forget Team Banana~!! Hyper, Crazy, Energetic...most of the time.(BRATs made me a camholic~~ Admit it BRATs your GUILTY =P)

Rachel and Radhika~~^^ Miss ya

These two people are the greatest roommates you could ever get~!! You wouldn't believe it but on the first day I 'lost' my roommates =P After having lunch I realised that I couldn't remember how my roomies look like. Embarassing...yes. I kept interogating Michelle and Carmen if they knew who was my roommates

I've only vaguely remembered their names. So, I walked everywhere asking random BRATs if they were my roomies. I've finally found them in the Ladies~!! I actually stopped someone midway and asked if they were my roommates and before she could answer, Rachel appeared and saved me~!! (I found Radhika later~~Thank god)
That was only a few hours after I arrived at Heritage~!! BTW Stanley I have great shots of you. ^^

MUAHAHA~XD
On the first day we had to interview Bittersweet some local indie band I've never heard of. XD Though this 'rock band' does not seem like one to me. (Voices too low, Mic thrown around and not used, Never getting to the point when answering questions~~)
Bittersweet and us BRATs posing after the interview =D

Most of all, the street poll is my fav assignment. We ran around Ipoh Parade ambushing, terrorizing and kidnapping poor innocent people who were only minding their own buisness. Alot of messy-ness. But still it was a job quite well done =P


Team Banana posin'
Anyway the nightmares was when we began editing. We had to listen to the intro "This is Mark Chan" a billion zillion times until that phrase was practically engraved into my memories for life~!!

BTW the one with the videocam is Michelle. "Be the tripod"... very zen XD


Poor Guy~~Our first victim. We literally pounced and cornered him the moment we spotted him (Over eager BRATs on their first street assignment. And we didn't even gave him donation after the "interview"~~)

Oh and did I mention about the food? 5 meals daily (breakfast, tea, lunch, tea and dinner + snacks XD) It was like heaven here. Apparently the motto there was that you'll never starve at BRATs.=D (*hint*be jealous*hint*)
The next day we went to a rebana/kompang making workshop. Things were cool. I never learned so much about making a kompang.

The founder was this guy. Somehow at some point the conversation diverts so his life-story, about peribahasa (he was trying to teach us XD) etc.


When we were dropped off at Kuala Kangsar for a food review...(WARNING Ranting Ahead~) Who the hell suggested that we go to a god forsaken cafe at the OTHER end of Kuala Kangsar in the HOT SUN~!! And in the end I never got to eat anything coz we are damn it running out of time. I was like "We're so dead coz we're LATE"
Anyway the rest of the day was totally the coolest. We played more games and 'Aiyoh Ping Pong Piang' was the best~!! (I get to flour Sandra XD) Then it was performance night and I must say that Fabulosity was the best! Their performance was a short sketch in for different emotions. (Normal, Dramatic, Bimbo, & Sad).
To end it all we did the Algorithm March (trying to Brainwash people to do it XD)
On our last day it was crazy~!! There were the I-need-to-finish-this-video-for-presentation moments...

Crazy fooling around moments...

And High-school-musical-jump moments...(Jaishree looks kinda funny here =P)

Before our goodbyes, we took MORE photos ^^ By now we're officialy camwhores~~

Our cool S's...Sandra and Stanley (too bad I couldn't have Suraya here too)

We're a bunch of Bright, Roving Annoying Teens~!!

Everyone, over the course of BRATs is I had unintentionally said or done something that made you unhappy I am really sorry and I didn't meant it. Honest~!! Cross my heart =D
I really had much fun and really hope that we could keep in touch ^^ To those coming to Cheer 2009, see ya there~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...
Can mua grab those pics??