Monday, June 29, 2009

Hari Usahawan~

"June 27th 2009, PESS held their not-so anual school festivities a.k.a Hari Usahawan~!! So journalist-in-training Chelsea C. and Carmen Y. set out to the scene to report the event..."

...Anyway we had a blast~!! Unfortunately our school events are closed to public...(i think~ I mean some teacher say you can invite friends but some say otherwise)

The fun starts at 9.30am. Students who were in-charge or 'jaga' the stalls (READ slaves) were busy with preparations... *rush rush rush*



"Hurry...people are coming soon~!!"


Whilist rest who were not-so-busy were bored...

Bluetooth-ing...

And of course, cam-whoring~!! XD

Around 9.00am, we 'escaped' to get 'exclusive' footage...And also to try out games and food before people came~~ ^^ Basically the stalls comprise of...


food...
food...


And more food... "Yum" (Be jealous~)

Done browsing through, we decide to go to this pretty-looking cafe. And of course the maids/waiteresses greeted us with the customary "Irashaimase..." (Welcome)


Menu...*Spoilt for choices

This cafe seems to be a favourite among teachers too...

Services were so-so. I ordered Kappa Tamago Maki (Cucumber Egg rolls) *bad choice* & Tuna Onigiri (Tuna riceballs)
The onigiri was quite well made compared to last year's 'mishap' ( The riceball disintergrate the moment I touched it~).

The problem is their 'superb' rolls. This here is Kappa Tamago Maki minus the cucumber (they forgotten it~*sigh* kelam kabut~)


And this here displays what happen when you try to eat it. The seaweed is damn strechy~~ I almost choked trying to swallow it whole (coz you cannot bite it

After that GAMES~!! One of my favourite games was where you had to dip your hand into ice-water to look for coins. For my first try I was told to search for 13 cent. Damn hard lerh~~ Your hands would be soo cold that you can't feel it. I was unsuccessful at games~~*sigh*

However the day is not all games and food as we were cast for a drama/sketch. Its has a futuristic/love theme. (I'm playing the bad guy here~) I was a little worried as we didn't do a full rehearsal. But things turned out quite well =D
The cast of 'Love Actually'

After that we went to a "disco"~~ And we learned that our school students didn't know how to party XD They just sat around DJ watching *sigh*

Towards the end, we decide to take a detour to the neighbouring primary school. I was given a tour actually. And There I took this interesting shot.


"Signing of...This is Chelsea C. ...The Star...Malaysia" (I'd always wanted to end a post like that). There I did a good job to report the occasion right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Nice Pics!! If ya don't mind, can I grab the pics??

I luv the way you blog, you're awesome & nice!!