Monday, January 21, 2013

Sense of Finality

Currently it's the second week of my final semester. It's busy and still shifting with timetables not in place. In a way I believe that is similar to how people behave. Our batch - which has always been somewhat together - has fractured. In the most obvious sense is half of us choose not to graduate this semester.

Well anyway with this being most of our last semester I feel that there is a sense of finality in the air - Less need for pretences and such as I feel friendships fizzling. In a way, its somewhat scary when you see people change; but then again they might not have changed at all. Perhaps it is nature's intended.

Collecting my results, I think I did fairly well. Not as much as I hoped but good enough ^^  This semester will be the final leg of the race. I must do well. I will do well. So watch me. 


Looking back, I can't believe how fast time flies. It feels like only yesterday that I just began my higher education~ I will cherish and savour every moment before this chapter closes and a new one begins. I love my class ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good to hear that.

It's nice to hear that someone taking their graduation or last semester nicely.

Cuz I didn't. LOL.

But, enjoy it.

Just enjoy it.

But I have some questions though, why do some people not want to graduate?
And why are the friendships sizzling out?

So yea.

Take care & have fun.

Chelseacyy said...

You know what I have no idea. Some of my friends are afraid that they'll not do well taking all subjects but I choose to believe I can do it and I will.

As for friendships, I have no idea and I don't wish to pry. They were like the best friends and the moment they moved in together it just happened.

Fate?

Anonymous said...

It's good to be believe in yourself.

The moment they moved in together, it just happened? I don't really get it?

Fate?

Oh well....fate.... LOL.

Chelseacyy said...

Kekeke because once you've become roommates you know all their habits. Thats why I'll never move in with my course mates....EVER.