Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flutters

Tell me. What do you do if there is someone you like? Do you tell him first?


We met two years ago - during our orientation. My crush...Its a strange word. I had always liked him I guess...but I might not have realised then.

He is an aircraft student where as I'm in hospitality - Together with the nursing sector, we're the three most 'secluded' field as we have our own unique schedule and hardly interact with normal students.

Its my last semester, I intend to shelve it as after graduation we would probably never meet again. What good will it do? But today I met him again...That familiar feeling...What should I do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

What is this I hear?

Ok.

Are you even friends with him?

If you're not. Try to be friends. Get to know him first.

I always think you should get to know someone first.

But if you are friends with him.
Talk to him. I mean, determine, if he likes you too.
Cuz if he don't, you're only going to get rejected.

So yea.

Chelseacyy said...

I am friends with him. He does know I exist.

I can't talk to him you see. I hardly see him at all because we're taking classes in different sections. And when I bump into him its during his lunch hours which is rare or he is rushing into another class.

Besides he has friends left and right...

Anonymous said...

Honey, you can always text him. Chat with him online.
Comment on his FB.
Try to start a conversation with him offline or online.

Join a society that he's in so that you can see him more?

So yea.

Get to know him more.

Chelseacyy said...

Ah...Its weird to text out of the blue and quiet on FB. He's focused on studies...I never see him and any other girl...

I have no idea how to even get closer..>.<