Saturday, August 3, 2013

Along the Way

It has been a long while since I've posted anything. Being a final semester student was tough and presuring although I had no regrets. Afterall I had to ensure that I maintain my pointers. 

In a breeze I unofficially graduated on 10th May 2013. Just like that two years of studies are over. And among my friends I became the first to begin my internship.

It was really taxing as although now I finally have what you can say a 'normal' working shift (which isn't really common in my field). Pressure to do well and yet feeling inadequate is suffocating. 

Now three months into my internship I feel like a time bomb is ticking above my head. Its not the operations that I find hard but the management side that is sucking my java. I really like my job however I feel lonely every now and then. 

I miss studying. I love being a student. Being a student...you won't get how relaxing it is till you enter the working world. Submission dateline and my-boss-is-going-to-kill-me datelines can't really compare.

Speaking about that I have tons of work to finish my tonight. Till next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah~~~! Finally, an update~!

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING~~! We should really celebrate~~!!

Wow, I had no idea working was so stressful.

Well, work hard and do your best~! You can do it~!

XDD

Anonymous said...

update, pwease?

Ah, you love my writing? I feel so touched. *HUGS*

If that's the case, you get to be my VIP reader. When I finished my first draft of my first novel, you will get to read it. I am almost close to finishing it. Left only a quarter but that might take a while since I been slacking. LOL. But I plan to finish it by this year.