Friday, August 7, 2009

Of Celebrations~Reminders & DEADlines~!!

Nothing much happened...except I'm sooo DEAD. To make it simple...


1. EXAM IS OVER~!! What a relieve~~I think I did pretty well too...well except for add maths. I think I've successfully failed...again. Depressing.


2. I really have to study. At this rate I'll never get the STRAIGHT A's I wanted. Bt its so difficult with me being this lazy. Damn.

PS: Isn't this quote most appropriate~~


3. I'm at loss for what I should choose as my BM oral test material. Should I do a cerpen...or some komsas thingy...or some random newspaper report. I definitely cannot do a puisi or syair (my terrible intonation can kill people) Its due THIS Tuesday. What am I going to do~?? *runs around panicking* Any suggestions?

4. Anyway~A very Happy belated b'day to Kumu-chan on the 5th of July I think. May the love of everyone shine on you. XD


Thanks for the chocolates ^^ Luved them. Its yummy so be jealous MUAHAHAHa XD


Oh check this out~!! Strange isn't it...Its my liquid acting weird.

No comments: