Sunday, August 16, 2009

No way~!!

I cannot believe that my mom agreed to it~~Allowing a friend over to my house...Because I havn't been allowed to invite friends over since primary

Anyway somehow or another~~this time she allowed it (Yay~!!) I'm soo happy!!


While doing our project (we are supposed to be doing our economy assignment)~~I sort of blinded her eyes with many consecutive photos with flash (Typical me)~~The many facial expression of Carmen~~ XD


The sleeping cat


The SWEET princess (wow~she can do this face)


The blur-faced surprised girl.


NORMAL~~!! My favourite!

W0ot~ i get to see carmen in a baju kurung~!! It was loaned to her for a singing choir sort of competition. Believe me~~It IS a rare sight. Apparently she doesn't own any skirts besides the school uniform~~(am i correct?)

Tada her chosen outfit.


Tomorrow there will be Laungan Merdeka competition~~So ciao

No comments: