Friday, August 21, 2009

To Understand

I think that I finally understood why the school organize various competitions. It really is quite fun...once you overlook the impractical-ness and troublesome-ness of it. XD

Anyway we had a choir sort of competition where we have to sing patriotik songs~ I don't know how but somehow our uncooperative class managed to scrape together a performance.
(To make the point clear, we were furiously practicing on the VERY morning we are supposed to perform XD)
Talk about the 11th hour. I guess desperate time calls for desperate needs.

Then it occured to us~the classic question poped up. What the hell are we gonna wear~!? And our class went on a mad scramble to haunt I mean hunt for somebody.

Somehow all of us manage to cough up a traditional outfit just for this day.



With minutes to spare I guess its also an opportunity to make memories~~

Oh did you notice how the similarities ~~*smiles*

And of course our somewhat off-key rendation of the song Warisan by Sudirman. WARNING: LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK~!!


17th August 2009
4 Baiduri 09/10
SMK(P) Pudu

Oh and we didn't win. Sad right~~ Nah XD

No comments: