Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Life Thus Far

The post-return orientation was our last chance to meet each other in an official meeting and of course an opportunity to reminisce on our Jenesys Experience because really the only people who would never get bored of listening to our own tales is ourselves.

It was really a jolt to reality. During the candlelight session, our mind whirlled back to the time we argued with our parents as so we could participate...Our anticipation during the interview...Unimaginable joy when receiving our confirmation letter...Oh god the excitement when we actually arrived...and finally the sadness when we had to leave and part with our new found friends. It felt so long ago since then.

Many of us came..about 40++/60

And some... well came digitally (Lee attended though Web cam =D)

I was of course most pleased to meet him, one of my CM14 gang.

We finally get our certs and officially graduated as Jenesys '09 batch.


*
*
*
*
*

On a non-related topic, two weeks into our school year, I felt like I had the best teachers around this year. But the most pronoun teacher had to be my BM teacher. In just two weeks, she has taught us alot. She has taught us to see things in a different perspective that I felt like I've been so ignorant of the world.

Anyway I totally have trouble writing an essay about the person I admire because frankly I don't admire anyone. I feel like its very fake because all you see is their outward persona and not who they really are. Its just a piece of my mind though so don't mind it.

Check it out. A gift from a dear friend. *Thanks Suzanne*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.