Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friendship on the Decline

I feels weird when you are happy, excited and wish to tell person who is the closest to you but couldn't because she just doesn't want to hear of it. She doesn't exactly say it out loud but her body language tells. It just made me feel a little crestfallen because I thought that she would be happy for me.

Every time I asked her about her true feelings, she would deny it. Maybe I am simply imagining things but every time we converse, it would be a taboo subject - like I'm wading through dangerous waters. How am I suppose to approach her?

___________________________________________

On an upbeast note, Form 5 have been quite hectic. With all the homework, projects, datelines and my other review blog schedule to keep, life hasn't been easy at all. Especially when my mom is paranoid about my grades this year =D But I know that she means well. I hope everything will go on smoothly this year...

3 comments:

carmensakura07 said...

Who are u talking about? I really have no idea...but whoever it is, i hope u guys work it out & continue to have a great friendship. I guess we have to live through form 5. hehe.

I haven't my decision yet but...deciding between AFS, college & diploma french is not easy.

carmensakura07 said...

Who are u talking about? I really have no idea...but whoever it is, i hope u guys work it out & continue to have a great friendship. I guess we have to live through form 5. hehe.

I haven't my decision yet but...deciding between AFS, college & diploma french is not easy.

Rachael Lum said...

Do enjoy yourself this year, you'll miss the happy times to bits.

Probably you can let her know that you feel like there's a barrier, and see if you can find out what's bugging her?