Sunday, February 7, 2010

To See What the Future Holds

In life everyone is constantly having to make decisions and face the consequences of them. So far I have yet to regret any of them but I wonder if I would - There are many things that require consideration and much much RE-consideration as there are some things that you cannot turn back and change.

I really hope the decision that I'll be making is the right one. But I think that even its the wrong one I wouldn't be regretting it.

___________________________________________________

On an unrelated topic, I don't know if its because its the last of my schooling years but I feel like I'm looking foward to school activities more than usual with the exception of sports events. I would especially be persuaded to go if I could bring my camera along. =D Weird isn't it?

Oh and I'm really looking forward to new year this year.

No comments: