Friday, July 31, 2009

The Path Not Taken

"Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be;Because you have only one life and once chance to do all the things you want to do"
-Unknown

Easier said than done. Don't you agree? hmm

I am a person who love all the thrills and exhilaration of performing-being in the spotlight, acknowledged and noticed


Ballet



Rhythmic gymnastics



Figure skating



Synchronised swimming


Cheer leading


These are all what I had always wanted be part of ever since...forever. Too date, some I managed to achieve and some...no luck.

But what you never had will never hurt you right?

By the time I was given the chance, I had to prioritise. And giving up a cheer leading audition, quiting ballet after 11 years is part of it. But sometimes I wonder, did I make the right choice?

One things for certain, I will take up figure dancing in the future- ice dancing. But I think I'll stay away from pair skating. You don't want to know why.

Maybe I should take Latin or Salsa or modern dance or...

I AM a girl with many interest after all XD

"It is never to late to set another goal or to dream a new dream"
-C.S Lewis

1 comment:

Suzanne Lim said...

Ha Ha..these are the things tat i like to do too...Well, it is goo to try out new things! But whatever u do, i will support u my dear friend...