Saturday, July 11, 2009

Missing The Fun

I know I should be posting this a long time ago...

Talk about missing out on the good stuffs~~Friends taking pics with Jien (I wished I could do that since last year *sigh*)

All the action and blitz of the second day(following through twitter isnt quite the same)~~And I certainly won't miss all the troubles trying to get these pics~~

These photos are courtesy of a great friend (you know who you are~~) who became my camera there.

So this post is dedicated to display her lovely photos as thanks. (or they will be wasted and never see the light of day)

These are some of her best pics

Calyx~love this pic



Stunners...



Titans~~still love their cheer routine XD



Adele, sister team to Xavier



Forgot what team is this *thinking* but they remind me of antelopes...no bad feelings



The Teh-tarik dance routine~!! well it seems like that to me =P


Woah~cool stunts



Orriginally I intended to insert clips of videos from cheer but I had some "technical difficulties" So pictures will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.