Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Capitol Night~~

You know what...Capitol Hotel is Awsome~!! for a 3-star Hotel. I would certainly recomend it to everyone after that lovely stay there =D

Isn't it crazy staying in a hotel a few km away XD

Anyway my dad had a complementary stay coupon and days ago he'd JUST realised it was going to expire like say...THIS MONTH XD Sooo...a couple of frenzy phone calls and with lady luck we manage to secure two rooms for one night~!! (Yay~~)

But on our way there, (Its not really my nature to curse people but still...) this blasted + idiotic + dumbass + has-a-death-wish-looking-for-trouble guy...


And his stupid + ugly (why red~?? Anyone who owns this type of car should not feel offended because this is directed at HIM) car


Banged/grazed our car...His car has practically almost NO damage (Its his fault) and he is making a big hell of a fuss (Hellooo we're at the golden triangle then and he is causing a jam) claims that its expensive etc bla bla bla. As if our car did not take any damage.

He called his friend and ask us to drive to HIS workshop. Yeah RIGHT cantik muka. If we go to his FRIEND's workshop we would get ripped of for a SIMPLE paint job. To a workshop he was tailing our car REALLYY close like we would run away (how do you escape from people in a traffic jam~?? *smiles sweetly*)*sigh*

Argh the hotel almost released our rooms to the public because they thought we're not coming~Lets move on~~

I have to admit, from the outside of the Capitol, It dosen't look like the best of accomodation. But I mst say I was impressed ^^

The theme there is seems was modern-contemporary, simplistic + chic. It wasn't those fancy place with lots of frills and statues etc.


This is our room. Though I was impressed...this place dosen't offer you the best view. All you will see there is rooftops...more rooftops and high rise buildings



Everything here was adequate and comfy. The only thing I had to complain about was their Wifi services. We brought TWO laptops and cannot use them because they requested for additional RM 25 for internet. >(

Oh and I absolutely LOVE their toilets =P


Well its not everyday you see a shower with glass door XD



The breakfast buffet was great for a 3-star accomodation. I couldn;t take much picture because the security guard was staring at me XD But still~~


The food there was great. there was a great variety and selection. Only one thing...I couldn't find any soya sauce or tomato sause there...Strange



The corridor of our rooms... Its quite darkly lit even during the night there probably to save electricity


By 10 am, we blah from the hotel~~ And go back to our usual routine...I wished I could stay there longer

1 comment:

carmensakura07 said...

Hehe, nice post~!
Anyway, Itz really a nice hotel~~!
I wished I was there~!

Wow, no kidding. You really posted that dude's mugshot and his car. What's wrong with a red car? I like red...but of course, I prefer BLACK~!