Thursday, July 23, 2009

I don't know what to say~


Harry Potter is back in town and I'm really excited actually. And even more so when Carmen agreed too.
But going on movies on Thursday is not a very good idea~It will earn me a nice good spank instead XD So we've decided to go that weekend. It was really last minute and we were lucky we managed to book earlier.


See~~We got really good seats. We even went there an hour earlier just to get them. So meanwhile...LUNCH~!!

Actually we planned to eat at Sushi King~ Their udon is *yum~*(well I haven't ate any other before XD Loyal customer right? Not really =P)


But somehow or another we ended up here~~(The queue at Sushi King was 30 minutes long)


The food there was quite good. I ordered Sakana Ramen and I didn't know what Sakana is until the bowl came =P (Sakana is fish BTW)
Just one thing,honestly, I was quite surprised that her parents came along XD

Okay the movie~~

The movie was great..Some scenes like Tom Riddle's childhood, the part after Dumbledore drank the potion was just like I've imagined from the book.I was amased at the effects but I was dissapointed that they skimmed through and changed certain parts.

Though I really liked thepart when Ron ate Harry's love potion tainted chocolates and went moony. Oh and I really hate Lavender.

The movie went well but two times the screen went black just for a few seconds. I don't know what happened but I expected better from GSC. *sigh*

With a few minutes to spare~One pic for the album.


Cheras Leisure Mall- Dated 18th July 2009.

No comments: