Saturday, January 9, 2010

THE Final Year...

A year of servitude...

slavery...

and worst of all...

SPM~!!

Has just begun. So pray that we'll survive this carnage with all our limbs intact. (including our brain.)

Its an important year this year with our major public examination just round the corner. Being a Form 5 student *finally* is still hard to believe. We've spent most of our school years wishing for school to end and all of a sudden we're here...almost with only a year more to go. Though I'm a fifth year student now, I don't particularly feel any more different than I was the year before. Except for the wish to not fall behind my homework?

Also this year my favourite English teacher isn't going to teach with us for a third. (she has gone over to the afternoon session) so its kinda different...since we kept most of our last year's teacher. I'm also pressured to drop Add Maths since I suck so badly in it, but I don't exactly want to give up either. So we'll see...

Anyway many thanks to my dear friend Jennifer for the souvenir from Beijing. Its really beautiful and its on my fridge right now. =D


And also to Qi-chan who has gotten me a picture of my all-time favourite anime: Code Geass from the Comic Fiesta I never got to attend. XD I really love it~ Thank You


Ja ne~

1 comment:

JenLee said...

Glad u like it and OMG, I didnt even know u blog abt all these cos during those times Im not into blogging.LOL.hope u cn continue to blog.Xp