Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Messy Affair

I think this my first time coming to my school's 'Ambang Merdeka' because for some reason I have NO recollection of previous attendance. Strange...
Nevertheless, even though with my enthusiasm I found sitting in a narrow tar road with the rest of the school daunting.


Oh yeah and we've all discovered that water can seep through plastic! Brilliant~!!Every one's pants was wet after siting on these so called plastic. The school should REALLY invest in a proper hall seeing that our current one is quite a squeeze.

Luckily I managed to escape to help the cultural dance club (I am a member kay~~) Nice outfit isn't it. The one that I never got to wear...


After recess is a myriad of activities~~Mine is the cake deco competition and i'm definitely a n00b. It was a messy and very tiring too. There is our cake on display.


The mangled cake...we didn't win but our class is happy anyway. Who doesn't want a free cake to eat~!! except that its SALTY~!!


Here is some of my class digging into the cake.





Oh and I didn't win...again XD

No comments: