Saturday, June 20, 2009

AFS Interview~~

A few days ago, my friends and I had an AFS Interview for a student exchange program.
It was our second try for a few of us and the first time for some. =D

Basically they would ask questions about yourself, why did you apply, etc. I still remember that last year, the moment I came out I knew 100% that I wouldn't get it. Its that feeling when you just know because I talked crap there. (I hope I did better this time though)

Anyway since this years interview is held at my school I wondered if our male guest found the toilet alright. As it is an all-girls school, of course our toilets are 99.9% for us girls (we've got a separate block for our toilets)



And the Gents is a single obscure cubicle at side so as you can imagine it is VERY well hidden. (don't ask me why, It was just build like that)

So I think that they've got a hard time looking for it

Oh well. Back to the interview, I hope that this time we would be successful
Not just me but to my friends too.

Good Luck~!!

No comments: