Friday, September 18, 2009

Wheel of Monotony

On Wednesday...I went on an outing...

A school excursion actually...



It was an expedition to the HELL of boredom (if it exists)


Funny that I envisioned me typing this post quite...err...happily but instead...Well lets say that the bus load of students came back quite piss and bored.

The whole trip was entirely siting, watching and listening about something totally irrelevant to us students - at least it is to me. Come on lah~they were giving us practical advise and safety on the road talks for motorcyclist!!

We were all practically wallflowers while the guys in front were babling something about brakes and fingers...

We went through all that but we still didn't miss our civic period.

____________________________________________

Oh yeah I almost forgot... I'm now addicted to pet society~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PPC Ad
vvery handy, thanx a lot for this articlee ....... This is exactly what I was looking for.