Sunday, December 13, 2009

Konnichiwa Minna-san

Hey friends, I`m blogging here all they way from Japan thanks to my kind host sister who due to the rules of AFS I cannot post anything that might invade their privacy.

I`m currently in Shizuoka and its my last day here. And then which I shall travel to Kanagawa in Yokohama for my last study tour. Honestly I`ve learned so much from this trip and here I would like to thank the Japan`s government for sponsoring this program.

I`ve met so many people from all around Asia and here I learned to appreciate my own country and my mom which I have been taking for granted. It may not be obvious but I have definitely have become a slightly different person. Jenesys 2009 - You Rock!!

Cya all in three days. Oh and I think that I`ll start keeping a diary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.