Monday, September 26, 2011

Of sandwiches and muffins

Yesterday was my brother's PKIK carnival. We were supposed to sell 100 egg sandwiches and 300+ muffins (carrot walnut & banana anyone~?) made by yours truly.


The sandwiches. 

The day was quite a flop.  I mean yeah the volunteers were great. They've prepared our stall, helped carry our stuffs and on the whole were quite organised. But isn't it unfair that they've set the price for our muffins at 3 for 9 coupons but other stall's were priced lower.

So yeah~ The muffins didn't sell well. Even after all the hard work involved in making that much. Next time if they ask us to make 100 we'll make 50 (Advice from the experienced)  After all, other stalls did the same. Only us n00bs were fooled.

The only great thing that happened to me was this...


Tada~

Can you believe that these books, especially the last one~ Eragon & Eldest combined. The whole stack only cost a total of 13 coupons. Whatabargain!! To me at least.

I can't wait to start readin' em

PS:// Many thanks to my dear friend Ashi for helping me make muffins =)

No comments: