Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mid-Term Crisis

I don't think that I've ever been this tired stressed.
I H-A-T-E short semester~!! On top of mid-term test - I still have assignments. I was supposed to blog about my recent but not so recent Hollywood night event but I'll leave that tale for another day.

However, weirdly I still have time to read Inheritance by Chistopher Paolini. Its the final book of the Inheritance Cycle that just came out 3 days ago I think. I L-O-V-E it.

This week, I quite pleased with the results of my oral presentation. I managed to score an A- on individual and B+ for group work. Thats a fairly good score considering the person I believe will do better than me only scored a B+ for individual. Infact, I think I did quite well for my midterm (Workplace Communication) 
Lets hope that it turned out that way.

Now moving on...I love Melanie Amaro in X-Factor USA. I think she has an extraordinary voice. Every week is just amazing. She used to be the invisible girl with the big voice but after her make over, she looked stunning.


Oh and I hate Astro. That arrogant, self-centered, egoistic runt. He's so irritating. I hope he gets voted out soon. How did he even managed to get so far I don't know.

Anyway this is Melanie's Top12 performance>>> Desperado. Enjoy.



2 comments:

carmensakura07 said...

hey~!

Glad to hear that you are doing great in college.

Relax, don't get too stressed & everything will be alright.

Inheritance? I didn't even finish eldest....*embarassed* *sighing*

Thinking of you too & miss u too~~!!

JenLee said...

Chill,nobodys perfect,didnt hear bout tat singer b4 but since u mention it,ill go n do a research then teehee.good luck on ur results ;)