Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Is This Life

Writing this now, I am looking upon numerous unpublished post for my blog. I don't know why but recently I feel that something essential has been missing from my writing.

It used to be something that come so naturally. Now looking back, I miss the days where my classmate and I would sit down and spend hours discussing characters, their flaws etc

I seem to be losing my sync~ Any advise? I have no more time to dance, draw and pursue my other interest. I feel like sometimes I have a problem of putting my ideas into words. I used to day dream in class and scribble my ideas but it seems that I don't any more. Is it part of growing up>? I don't want to lose that side of me.

Living in campus I love my home so much more then before. Now is the beginning of my 4th semester and I will not waste a bit of it. I have to work harder to maintain an above 3.5 CGPA because recently I feel to a dangerously low CGPA of 3.58. 

Its hard to believe that I'm now entering my second year in college. Recently I have gained an interest in Jdrama/Kdrama more so then Anime. And I believe that this is not helping my studies. However no matter what I especially <3 Choi Siwon. Time flies so fast...even faster then ever. I'm already 19 but I still feel like I was just 17 yesterday.

Well if this gets published in my blog.......well its quite messy isn't it. Perhaps I need to put my thoughts in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww....I miss the those days too when we would just discuss characters, plots & what nots.

Oddly enough, for me, I haven't really lost that part. I still do think of my stories. Even more so now.

If you really don't want to lose it, then, take one day off, to just write. Don't pressure yourself. Just write anything. Think anything. See where your thoughts go. Daydream. Let your mind just roam.

For me, I write a lot. I use a diary so it allows me to write out my thoughts. I know it's hard to write out what you feel or ideas but I'm used to it by now because I constantly push myself to write how I feel or express my idea. Maybe, you can try that.

I don't know why but if I don't write it out, I'll go crazy. It's my release point so that's why twitter and blogs are still very useful for me.