Monday, October 10, 2011

Second Semester

Today was quite a whirlwind. Being the first day of the second semester and everything...It was great meeting and getting reacquainted with old friends. Even though we've only met about four months ago, it feels like it has been forever.

It felt great, although I didn't get to go swimming - It was raining plus we had class till 5pm. *sigh* So much for early dismissal. It seems that short semesters are really jam packed. Luckily my subjects aren't that harsh...I think.

In a twist, I'm glad that I had classes with Chef Adi this semester. He is one of the awesome lecturers. Anyway enough of my mindless writing. Just needed to write something. If I don't sometimes I feel like my writing skills might just disappear. Its one of the skills I need most this semester - with two English class. Wish me luck =))

Its a little early for a new year resolution, but I must reduce the amount of junk I'm eating. I'm racking up a dental bill and you don't want to see it.

No comments: