Friday, October 21, 2011

Nilai 2011 Fun Run

Yesterday was NILAI UNIVERSITY 11th Fun Run. It was the first time I saw the entire campus abuzz with activites - lecturers and students alike - coupled with rumours of the the 'officially unconfirmed' Deepavali holidays. It was quite exciting actually.

I did not mind watching them as running/ walking/ anything that requires stamina and endurance as it was never my forte anyway. With my size, people might think I am quite a decent runner but quite unfortunately I suck.

But watching the performances I was literally awestruck. It was exciting and it gave me a feeling that I've never felt in a long time.  A long time ago, everyone in school knew me. Now here in university for once I felt invisible. I wan't to be noticed - a performer - I want to be on the stage.

By next semester, I'll take part as a student helper or a performer. I've already been here 5 month. I can't wait forever. I refuse to spend my entire life doing nothing. I'll start with the upcoming motor GP. It'll be fun. I'm sure of it...or perhaps not?
"The best thing you can do in your life is to follow your heart. Take risks, live life. Don't have any regrets and know that everything happens for a reason."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAMBATE~~!!

Just go for it~!!

I'll love to be able to do more in college but unfortunately, my classes schedule is always not allowing me.

But nonetheless, I'm having fun~!

So go out there & have fun~!