Friday, October 7, 2011

Identities

As of now, I believe that I have a serious identity problem - Often changing my pen name...which leads to the trouble of changing my username, re-register etc.. you get the point. It is somewhat irritating and yet I can't help it~!!

A certain friend of mine has the same tendency to change her pen names but unlike her I can't stand to have a different name on each account. Its my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). I like to have things - everything in an orderly fashion. Friends can attest to it.

A long long time ago I used to be stichgirl11 then for the longest time it was sweetvalley27, then Amaryllis and now I have settled for JuliaAiredes. *Sigh* Perhaps...I haven't found it - a name that you can all your own. And pray tell this time I actually keep it. =))
"Words have meanings, Names have powers" ~Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO~~!!

Glad to see that you are blogging again~~!!

Don't worry, take your time. What is in a name anyway? It's just words.
Take your time, pick a good one~!

As for me, I think I already found mine. But if I feel bored, I can always make more.

But usually, I stick to one cuz I'm too lazy.